Saturday, July 29, 2006

If That's Your Boyfriend He Wasn't Last Night

Seth.
Light Clock
I've been reading Seth Speaks almost every night. At least one session. Sometimes 3 chapters. The chapters I am currently reading are about religion. These chapters are fantastic. I find myself re-reading them just to try and grasp all of it.
Back to School
Seth addresses Christianity the most since it is the largest minoritied religion in the world. I don't want to spoil the chapters for all the hoards of people who are reading a long with me but I need to say at least a little about the religion chapters. Seth speaks of the THREE Christ figures and how the 12 apostles all represent qualities of personality that actually belong to one individual and Christ as we know him represented the inner self.

It's definitely a lot. Feel free to leave comments. I know this is really heavy but it is Rockingly Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home