Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Moon Rattles Like a Fragment of Angry Candy

Went to a birthday/cookout yesterday.

We showed up with a 1/4 barrel of Molson Canadian. Once we got it up the steps I then proceeded to pretend that I knew how to tap a keg. Seconds later there was foam everywhere. After that I abdicated my position to someone who had actually tapped a keg before.
Once we all had a few drinks in us and the weather cleared we decided to play catch. It was a good time. I was surprised I could still throw a ball with quite a bit of accuracy. Even though we were still drinking while we caught we were still able to hit each other in the gloves. After we ate the rain came back so we all sat in the living room and began falling asleep.
After we all decided to leave I came home, took off my muddy pants in the kitchen and sat around the house the rest of the night in my underwear.

4 of us went bowling Friday night. Great time there as well. They played shitty music and had the 'Cosmic' lights on.


I won 2 out of 3 games. I am very pleased with all the skill I had in regards to sporting this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home