Sunday, May 15, 2005

Seaman O'Doyle

We went to another Pirate's game on Friday.

When we got to the stadium there was a 'bomb threat.' There was a report of a backpack in a garbage can on the Roberto Clemente bridge. The firemen and police and bomb squad were all called out. One lucky fellow got in his bomb disposal uniform which just looked like a big mascot costume. He went to the garbage can and pulled out the backpack and put it into a box and then the excitement was over. There was no bomb. Who would really want to blow up the former worst team in the NL. Apparently no one can throw out there backpack in a public garbage can without alerting the bomb squad. I had a good time, it was definitely not as an exciting night as the last one though.

My thoughts aren't cheery. I recently came to realize that an old friend of mine is no friend at all. Never really cared about me at all it turns out. The person has no problem disrespecting me and dropping me faster than dress on prom night. They apparently care about no one but themselves. It saddens and angers me. The really sad thing is I still want to be friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home