Sunday, July 10, 2005

I Started to Cry, Which Started the Whole World Laughing

I've had a very emotional few weeks.
Me
I said goodbye to someone incredibly important to me a few days ago. It nearly killed me. My feelings for her got to be too much to go unrecognized. I felt too weak to deal with her and the world around me after years of being together and suddenly having to be 'just friends.'
Band
Antidepressants save lives. I'm not against medications for helping stabilize moods and personalities. They seemingly helped me whenever I decided to take them. The big problem with them is while I took them they not only controlled my depression but all of my emotions. They turned me numb to everything around me, and I was unable to express my emotions to the people that mattered in my life.

Once I stopped taking the medications the repressed emotions came flooding out and years of unrecognized feelings immediately needed to be realized. Unfortunately it was too late. My numbness toward the world turned the world numb against me.
Lights
My mind reels with thoughts of my past mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home