Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hey, Pizza Man.

Crysta was maid of honor in her best friends wedding.
Garter
I was her +1. I do my best to make the position of +1 a class act. I go out of my way to be charming, funny, and of course smell nice. The ceremony and festivities were greatly enjoyed upon by her guests. We had a blast. Of course she caught the bouquet. Then the groom threw the garter belt at me. Nothing more appropriate than putting your hands up your girlfriend's dress while her mother yells, 'Lets go Ray!'
DSC00437
After the reception we rolled to the Hilton and commenced our 'after the reception' party in one of the rooms. A few of the other gentlemen in the party gathered the desk from the corner of the room and decided to set up a mini-beer pong table. Crysta and I wanted some pizza but got side tracked. After we remembered about our pizza quest we saw a man in the hallway carrying 2 pizzas. Crysta proceeds to yell 'Hey, Pizza Man!' and accosts the poor fellow. She is talking to him like he is the delivery man, all the while we're telling her the poor man is a hotel guest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home