Saturday, March 05, 2005

Panty Raid

I went down to The Upstage last night for a 'Panty Raid.' Apparently this is a party that happens every so often. The gist of the party is you pay $5 to get in with pants or $4 sans pants. I decided to go the with pants, although I was contemplating all week whether or not to go sans pants. My dilemma was heavily influenced by the fact that there is only a $1 difference in price. Had it been free admission to those going pantsless I would have had my decision made for me. I must say that had I not just bought several smashingly fancy new clothes I would have definitely gone without the pants.

The other reason I went to the 'Panty Raid,'(as if I needed one) was to hear my friend DJ. He played some old school 90's which were money, and some obscure 80's which I wasn't particularly digging but I was dancing nonetheless. I wasn't really feeling it until I heard Jamiroquai's 'Canned Heat.' After that song was played I was up dancing. However I hadn't danced in awhile so I did take frequent breaks.

As the night progressed more and more women and men ended up in their respective underwear. I was almost coerced into it but I rethought since I was wearing boxer briefs. So I continued dancing with the half nude women of The Upstage until around 1:30 when it was clear to me that my ride wanted to leave. So I left and have no idea what the party was like after I did. Odds are it got crazier and crazier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home