Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Da Booty

My iPod is about to shuffle off its mortal coil.
Jerkopolis
I had just made a 'Walking' playlist on it too! I was on my evening constitutional listening to a track off the new Beck album when all the sudden Da Booty (my ipod's name) just stopped playing. So I pulled it out of my pocket to check and see what happened and it seemed fine, so I reselected the track and walked on. When I got to 'Screenwriter's Blues' it did the same thing again. Again, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, except that battery was almost dead.
Mike Astronaut
When I got back in the house and plugged it into my computer a little icon appeared on the screen. It was a spinning CD with a magnifying glass over it. My stomach instantly sank. I thought, 'Oh Da Booty, I didn't even get to say goodbye!' I tried resetting it several times to no avail, then by chance I just tried it one more time and it worked. So now I fear when I unplug it again it will be one step closer to the Robot Devil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home