Sunday, July 17, 2005

Footloose

We went down to The Office last night.
Fast Girls, Fast Boats
Much to our dismay Alyson wasn't working. She wasn't feeling well and I guess called off. In her stead was the beautiful Noelle. While she is definitely pleasing to look at and seemingly quite intelligent she definitely didn't give us our VIP discount. I think the final tally was $145 as opposed to our normal $35 or less. However the universe has a way of evening out so I'm not overly disappointed.

So Noelle comes over to check on us and then leaves. I immediately lean in to Matt and Noah and said, 'Seriously, I would cut my foot off for her.' Then Matt being on point as usual leans right back in and says 'I'd cut your foot off too. In fact I cut them both off.' Quite enjoyable laugh was had by most. Good form Matt.
Beach
Several moments later I had the ingenious idea for a drinking game. We really don't play very many drinking games. I find they tend to get in the way of drinking. It's called Carmen San Diego. Basically we get the Carmen San Diego board game and play as you usually would. However when ever there is a clue to where she is, or someone figures out where she is you had to do a shot of a liquor from the country in which she is hiding. It's a little involved I know, but you get to go on a taste exploration of the globe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home