Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Baby Takes the Morning Train.

I've become a semi-functioning member of society.
Me
I'm starting an assistantship at Mr. Small's Funhouse. It's basically an old church and school house that Rusted Root bought and turned into a theater/studio/skate park. I'll be working in the studio and the theater. Perhaps brushing up on my skateboarding when I'm on break.

It's unpaid of course, but it is my first real job in the field, (besides teaching some lady how to use ACID to remix a David Bowie song.) I was told I'll be a high functioning worker in the studio but I'll also be doing a great deal grunt/gopher activities I'm sure. I'll be working Tuesdays and Thursdays from now until I have no idea when.
Josh
I'm excited to be working tomorrow because it is the Anti-Flag and Big D show. So I'll probably be helping them move all of their gear and getting them set up. Perhaps I'll get some free shirts or something.


(I'm going to be posting some old photos from school, Enjoy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home