Saturday, November 04, 2006

We Are All, in Some Way or Another, Going to Reseda.

Readers, I implore you.
Me
The only way to know where your journey has taken you is to look back and embrace where you've been. I encourage, nay beg everyone to read all of your old blogs and journal entries, visit old memories, look at old photographs. What did you think 5 years ago? Are you in a place now that you could never have imagined? Where did you think you would be by now? What have you accomplished that you never thought you could?

The boy in the picture has no idea what lies ahead of him; yet he has no fear.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I guess some people reflect on Thanksgiving day as to what they are thankful for. For me, after New Year's Day, I look back on the previous year and see what I've accomplished and experienced. I always re-assess, reflect and plan. Although I never know where I will end up, I have some idea of where I intend to go. Although I plan to do certain things, I never know who I will meet, what opportunities I will be given, nor experiences that I will have. This is life.

11/04/2006 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is a joy, my son! I know this picture because I took it and the little boy has become quite a MAN! Each step of the journey is filled with promise, danger, risk and reward and it is ALL worth it. Each smile, each tear, each joy, each heartbreak makes us a different person and we are reborn as each second ticks away. Isn't it nice to know that each second you are a different person?

11/08/2006 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Laura[/url]

1/18/2010 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home