Monday, March 28, 2005

Mass Appeal Madness

I went to pick up a friend Friday night to go over to Washington's Landing.

We went there to met up with other people to go out for the night. We arrived and waited for a few members of our party to finish getting ready. Once they had finished primping we took to the streets. We arrived first at Tequila Willies on the boardwalk. The music was pumping and drinks were only $1 until midnight. We hit the floor as soon as we walked in. It was a grand time. There were several aesthetically pleasing young ladies dancing on the bar all night. Much to my amusement they dropped millions of bubbles on the dancing masses as they played 'Like A Prayer.' Soon after midnight we headed out to our next adventure.

We left Tequila Willies and went to the Iguana Bar. It was quite lame. A member of our party was meeting some friends from school. So we all tagged along and had some drinks in the quiet of the bar. It was a nice little break for the evening since Tequila Willies had gotten bowel shaking loud.

After we left Iguana Bar we headed over to the Tiki Lounge for some more loudness and dancing. As we were dancing I believe I saw a few young ladies pointing and laughing at me. I could be mistaken, but I was unfazed by the encounter. I was having too good of a time to care. I'm sure they were laughing at my fantastic dancing.

We left Tiki Bar at closing time and went to an after hours club called the Shadow Lounge. They were spinning some undulating house beats when we walked in and it instantly became one of my favorite places. Once the DJ was done spinning the house he went into 'Erotic City' and I was out on the floor once again. Around 3:45 I decided to head out, I was exhausted from the night of non-stop dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home