Monday, April 11, 2005

Sin City

I saw 'Sin City' the other night.


The visuals and cinematography were very intriguing...for the first 10 minutes. When I was asked by some friends if I liked it, I stopped. Thought. Kept on thinking. I've come to the conclusion that there is no answer to that question. The short answer is 'No' followed by a 'But' and the long answer is 'Yes' followed by 'Perhaps.' The movie was rife with celebrities jumping aboard the comic book movie bandwagon. I can say that I definitely liked the section with Clive Owen & Benicio Del Toro. I can also say that the Elijah Wood chapter was, to say the least, quite freakish. I wish I had better words to describe the movie but none of it stuck in my mind long enough to make any sense.

As we left the theater I looked around at the other patrons. We all shared the same look. A look of confusion and distress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home