Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sexy Pants Part 2

Shopping was a good time.
Mike & Kleenex
Alyson and I usually have a fantastic time together. She told me the other night that I had a great girl once, then I made a bad decision and lost her. I told her that I knew that and my penance was to stand by and be her best friend for the remainder of our lives. Good times. I also made a pact at that time to never discuss that bad decision for the rest of my life!
BIg Ken
(photo of Big Ken)
I got 3 pairs of pants and I must say they are definitely the sexiest pants I've ever owned. I lost a lot more weight than I had originally assumed so it took a little longer.
One of the pants has a button fly. I was told that I was not passing over pants that looked that good on me just because they had a button fly. I'll just need to have an extra minute to tackle them before I use that lavatory I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home