Thursday, November 09, 2006

Survey Says

I was at Vincent's Pizza today with a friend for their lunch buffet.
DSC00028
As we sat there gorging ourselves on the greasiest pizza, possibly in the entire world, we were watching John Hurley as the new host of Family Feud. I long for the days of Richard Dawson in spite of how inappropriate he was with the ladies.
DSC00030
As we were watching in the semi crowded pizzeria I was yelling out my answers right along side the contestants. I didn't have my notebook so I couldn't write down the exact wording of this question but it was somewhere along the lines of "What animal does the farmer not want to become to attached to because he's going to eat it." Again, paraphrasing. I immediately shout out 'Sheep!' to whomever is listening which turns out is the entire pizza shop. The contestants are playing along and doing well. Sheep was the #3 answer so I feel good about my contribution. Then someone says 'Horse.' I'm thinking to myself, and out loud, very out loud. Who the hell eats a horse? Survey Says...Horse, #5 answer. I'm astonished. I keep asking, over and over, Who eats horse? Who eats horse? Looking around the room for someone to say, 'I do and it's not that bad.' I wish that were the pinnacle of the story. Sadly, the number #4 answer was Dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home