Sunday, January 28, 2007

I Never Had a Spyrograph

From my first self-actualizing moment I've always wondered what I would see if I was able to crack open my skull and peer into my thoughts.
Starbucks Mug
What does the visual interpretation of a chaos of synapses firing through sense memory look like? A Spyrograph design? If I was able to broadcast my thoughts onto a large motion picture screen I would be able to decipher the odd splits, poor plot lines, sad character arcs, and the lunacy of my own creation. I would be able to direct myself, slap myself, and push myself through various roadblocks and obstacles that my Ego throws up in front of me without so much as a flinch. Lessons would be learned in moments rather than months.

Until Steve Jobs invents the iConsciousness, with WiFi, I'm stuck growing and learning the old fashioned way. Loving. Living. Experiencing. Standing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home