Sunday, January 14, 2007

She Was Drinking an Arnold Palmer.

Exhaustion be damned; I need to post a blog.
Roses
After such a long recess I'm not sure where to even begin..."the Man" changing the name of Global Warming to a much more non-threatening Global Climate Change...the influx of gadgetry that will undoubtedly modify the globe...Perfect Tits Jess...my silent reverie...two $85 Dual Link DVI cables...collapsing under the weight of my own genius...inadvertent use of the word 'hot,' and having it be misconstrued...existentiality...the list of topics is practically endless since the last time I posted anything real.
Sink
So many things to talk about I can't bring myself to pick just one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crysta said...

Well put.

1/15/2007 1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

inadvertant my ass. HER ass actually! Perfect Tits jess is a great fucking start by the by, why you'd gloss over that shit is beyond me. However Jenna LaTour hits the list now and that make a brother forget any number of dual linking DVI what the fucks. No?

2/10/2007 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home