Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Redirecting

I sat in my room last night learning all of the songs on the 'Less Than Jake' albums I have.

It felt good to know that my ears still work. Most of their horn parts are nice and simple as well as melodic. I originally sat down to play some Bach etudes but decided to put on some 'Reel Big Fish' and jam over some songs I already new.

Right before I started playing I downed a Mocha Frap from Starbucks. I have to confess that I haven't been drinking coffee. It's been about 4 months since I've had a cup. For some reason that Mocha Frap got me crazily wired. It felt great. Then after I was done playing my right hand was twitchy and I couldn't sit still. Apparently after months of no caffeine I've become quite a light weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home