Monday, May 02, 2005

Your Mouth Ain't Pregnant

We went to see Dave Attell Saturday night.

He performed down at the Byham Theater downtown. It's an entirely different venue than the Improv were I saw him last time. The Byham is an old movie house from well before my time. The architecture of the building hasn't changed at all. The seats are tiny and crammed together, the plaster seems to be cracking on some of the walls, and there are no handrails on the steps.
The guys who opened for Dave were hilarious as well. I have no idea what their names were but I will be furiously checking to see if any names seem familiar. About halfway through his set a drunk girl walked up to the stage and begged to be let on. It was mildly amusing. The more amusing part was how he ridiculed her to her face and the audience and she seemed to not even notice.

After we left the show we headed over the 'The Office.' Saw some friends from high school and kicked it with them for awhile. We were there until about 1. One of my buddies is a cop so he was testing us to see how impaired we were. He told me that my BAC was about .3. Luckily I wasn't the one driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home