Sunday, July 24, 2005

Somebodies Getting Married

Went to my cousin Michael's wedding yesterday.
Electric Slide
I hadn't been in a catholic church probably since my other cousins wedding. I was told that the church was beautiful. All the statues looking out at you from the altar in disapproval doesn't seem like beauty to me. My mom and I chuckled after communion. Which I was forced into getting by my grandmother. My mom and I sat down and she leaned over to me and said that her brother gave her an odd look and was probably thinking, 'Did she just get communion?'
YMCA
The reception was a lot of fun and well organized. My grandmother was trying her best to be the center of attention as always. After the first 5 minutes of her yelling to people and making them tell her she looked beautiful I got a drink. It's always a great time and I have feeling of satisfaction watching your family doing the Chicken Dance and other various line dances.
Chicken Dance 2
My cousin and his new wife are spectacular. They really are the embodiment of unconditional love. It really is a special feeling seeing two people like that, when you KNOW they will never get divorced. Almost makes you feel like there may be hope for the rest of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home