Friday, September 09, 2005

Eric Saved the Day.

Went to the Ska is Dead 3 show last night.
Water
The Code. The Planet Smashers. The Toasters. Mustard Plug.

I had a blast. There is definitely something to be said for rocking out in the pit of a punk show. Such energy. It's a fantastic way to blow off steam. Probably after The Toasters second song I was soaked in my own sweat. If I went to a show 3 times a week I wouldn't ever need to go to the gym. It is definitely a work out unlike Pilates and Spinning put together. However nothing makes me smile more than seeing Eric go nuts in the pit. Vertical jumps and all. Noah missed out on the group exercise as he didn't join us in the pit, I'm assuming because he didn't want to hurt anyone. Being a giant and all.
Rock
Mustard Plug was the reason we went so excitetedly. I was the only one of the group who hadn't seen them perform live. It was a great show. They have such a commanding presence and really put on a good show. I will most assuredly attend more of their shows in the future.

Eric saved the day when my glasses went flying off my face. He threw about 5 people out of the way and put up a human wall, then reached down and found them. Handed them back to me, suprisingly undamaged. I put them in my pocket after that for safe keeping. After the show was over I looked around the crowd and saw that we were quite possibly the oldest people there. It's a weird feeling being the oldest person at a show, especially when I'm only 23.
Rock On
(To the short punk rock girl in the red shirt with the buzzed head, Hi my name is Ray.)
Penny, you're still my special lady! Don't worry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Crysta said...

YOU BETTER DON'T! >:o

9/09/2005 5:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY I SAVED THE DAY! You've never seen a fat brother jump like that!

9/09/2005 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home