Thursday, September 08, 2005

Triad. Indeed.

Went out to dinner last night.
IMG22
Olive Garden. Serious date. Olive Garden date. Dissapointing actually.

I'm not one to make a scene in a resaturant and complain about my food being subpar. I figure going out to eat is like picking fruits or vegetables. It's a gamble going in, I know that.
IMG23
When the waitress saw I had moved my food to the center of the table she asked if I didn't like it. So I told her No, I infact didn't like it. I quickly followed up with an, it's totally cool though I know it's not your fault, type phrase. She asked if I wanted to get the manager and I told her repeatedly that it wasn't necessary. She brought the manager over anyway. I explained to the manager my philosophy on restaraunt eating and she told me that was ludicrious and said she was comping our meal. I told her that was definitely ludicrious and completely unnecessary. She came back with our paid bill and a $25 gift certificate.
Ken & Robyn
However neither of us had cash for a tip. I had the waitress ring up a drink for us and I tipped her on that bill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crysta said...

I didn't enjoy the dinner much myself... I'm glad we've moved on from that restaraunt and have other dishes to look forward to

9/08/2005 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aren't I in any of your pictures, Ray? Hmm???

9/19/2005 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home