Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Steeler Game

We went to the Monday night Steeler game last night.
Group 3
My first experience tailgating. It was quite exhilarating. I was very please with the experience as were my fellow 'gaters. At least they seemed to have an excellent time.
Pablo
Our neighbors ended up sharing their food with us as well.
Becca Making Shishkabob 2
Group
After a little while, I put on 'Thriller,' and then kept taking requests from the entire parking lot.
Jamie & Becca
Girls walking around the parking lot with a can collecting money for Breast Cancer Research made the mistake of coming by our car. We ended up giving them a lot of money as well as a few hot dogs and some beer.
Hot Dogs for Cancer Girls
Harrasing the Traffic
I christened the bathroom...
Pissing Ray
Mike Pissing
Matt Pissing
Steve with Alan Pissing
So everyone else wouldn't be ashamed to go in public.
Neighbors
Our neighbors were uber friendly as you can tell from the previous picture of them sharing their food.
Matt Eating
Penny Eating
Overall, we enjoyed ourselves extremely. I think we did a damn good job for it being most of our first times tailgating.
Noah & Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home