Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dairy Queen

Went down to the office last night.
Rhodes
I know it may seem like that is the only thing I do but I can assure you I do more interesting things occasionally. In fact, forget the office for now.
Compressor:Limiter
I worked a session for Liz Berlin of Rusted Root at Mr. Smalls the other night.
Control Room
I had a blast. I was recording her doing some backing vocals as well as some various hand percussion on another artist's tunes. The artist is named Gaba Gavi. Cool guy, went to BU, probably met him while I was in Boston and didn't even know it. Liz is a great woman, I'm not a big fan of 'the Root,' but I do dig her as a person and as a musician. Hopefully working on that session the other night jump started my ascension up this apprenticeship ladder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home