Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Paint Transfer

I got rear ended today.
Alyson & I
Wasn't a terrible accident or anything horrendous so don't fear for my broken body. I was just sitting there, waiting in traffic when some lady in a Green Falcon hit me from the back.
City
I really didn't care, it's not like my car doesn't have something wrong with it's transmission or doesn't leak gas fumes through the heating vents or isn't under the constant watchful eye of the 'Check Engine' light. No, no worries. Besides when I got out to look at it, I didn't see anything wrong with it outside of my license plate holder was cracked.
City 2
We exchanged information. I didn't say much, I kinda feel bad about that. She said it was her first accident. I really didn't know how to respond to that so I said 'Oh yeah.' How do you respond to that? 'Well don't worry, I'm sure you'll have more?' 'Too bad, you had a good streak going there?' Endless possibilities swarmed my mind, however I decided to just let it go with the 'Oh yeah.'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that your Boy Scout shirt? I can't believe you can still fit into it!

I LOVE YOU!!

Dad

11/18/2005 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home